No. 26, Jalan P2/3, Seksyen 2, Bandar Teknologi Kajang, 43500 Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia.
Heavy Duty RoHS 2 ESD Solid Top Rubber Floor Mat for ESD Sensitive Floor
A) Product Name
Heavy Duty ESD Interlocking Conductive Solid Top ( Pebble Embossed surface for improved traction ) Rubber Mat for ESD Sensitive Floor
B) Raw Material
100% Natural Rubber, resistance to chemicals, oils and greases
Interlocking (ESD) Modular Conductive Solid Top Floor Mat is formulated to drain static electricity from workers to safeguard against static shocks and protect equipment
Commonly used in warehouses ( stores ), workstations, server rooms and manufacturing or auto assembly lines, Electronic manufacturing, Electronic repairs, Fiber optics or even gym floor etc.
1) The 3ft x 3ft interlocking mats fit together like a puzzle to create custom ESD workstations or complete room systems.
Ground the mat, wear shoes with conductive soles, and keep the surface clean for maximum effectiveness.
2) With a low electrical resistance, electrons flow easily across the surface or through the Interlocking Conductive Solid Top Rubber Mat. Charges go to the ground or to another conductive object that the material contacts or comes close to.
Resistivity is generally between 10e3 to 10e6 ohms per square
3) Solid top design with Pebble Embossed surface for improved traction. Optional bevelled borders can be added to the mats.
4) RoHS 1 & 2 Compliant
5) Fire Retardant Grade
6) Waterproof, non-absorbent, non-porous and resist mould and mildew
7) Shock and noise absorbing
1) Brand : ESD-KΦMFΦRTFLΦΦR , Model : ESDKF16BLK3X3 ( All Black with Solid Top Surface ) ~16mm / ( 5/8" ) ( Thickness ) x 910mm / 3ft ( Width ) x 910mm / 3ft ( length ) / pc , weight around 10kgs / pc
SGS Test Report: CRSSA/200232679-CA32654
2) Model : MR19YLW75x900 , Male Yellow Ramped Edge , ~19mm Thick x 80mm Width x 1,000mm Length / pc, weight around 1.7kgs / pc
3) Model : FR19YLW75x900 , Female Yellow Ramped Edge , ~19mm Thick x 80mm Width x 1,000mm Length / pc, weight around 1.7kgs / pc
RoHS 2 ESD Floors for Workstations / ESD Sensitive Floors
A) The ten substances restricted under RoHS 2 are namely:
4) hexavalent chromium,
5) polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)
6) polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE),
7) bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP),
8) butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP),
9) dibutyl phthalate (DBP),
10) diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)
the restriction of DEHP, BBP, DBP and DIBP will apply from 22nd July 2019; other substances could be restricted in future. The substances covered by RoHS 2 are scientifically well researched and evaluated and have been subject to different measures at the Union and national levels.
B) The eleven categories of EEE ( Electrical and electronic equipment ) are large household appliances (category 1), small household appliances (category 2), IT and telecommunications equipment (category 3), consumer equipment (category 4), lighting equipment (category 5), electrical and electronic tools (category 6), toys, leisure and sports equipment (category 7), medical devices (category 8), monitoring and control instruments including industrial monitoring and control instruments (category 9), automatic dispensers (category 10), and other EEE not covered by any of the categories above (category 11).